AntOptima is a Swiss company based in Lugano which develops innovative optimization methodologies to increase the efficiency of productive and logistic processes.
AntOptima has been selected as partner for an innovated European project dealing with the definition and optimization of a special robotic work cell.
The role of AntOptima is to develop methods and algorithms to schedule and to optimize production processes also considering dynamic adaptation using machine learning techniques.
AntOptima is searching for two researchers/software developers, for three years starting October 2013 with
- In the development of applied research projects in the area of operations research, meta-heuristic algorithms, artificial intelligence.
- In the design and implementation of algorithms in modern programming languages and / or specialized development environments.
- Master's Degree/PHD in computer science or engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Experience in the design and implementation of innovative algorithms
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Attractive Swiss salary
- International working environment
How to apply
Please send your CV, letter of motivation and references by July 21st 2013.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org